Send your helpful cleaning hints to firstname.lastname@example.org! If you submit a helpful hint we will give you a 10% discount off your next cleaning. If we use your helpful hint we will give you a free upgrade on your next cleaning.
Helpful Hints: Springtime Tips Around the House
– If you have a stubborn odor in your car, put a few charcoal briquettes in an open plastic tub under the seat. Should do the trick.
– When installing tall plastic bags in your kitchen trash container, poke a couple of holes towards the top with a steak knife. This will allow the trapped air to escape.
– Need to vacuum in a narrow, hard to reach place? Tape a paper towel roll on to the end of your vacuum cleaner wand. You can flatten it or even bend it into tight spots.
If you have hanging indoor plants, you know how difficult they are to water. Place a handful of ice cubes in the pot. They will time release and you won’t end up with water on your furniture and floor.
– Aluminum foil makes a great way to wrap and store chunk cheese. It’ll keep it fresher longer and keep mold from forming.
– If you have dresser drawers that don’t pull in and out easily, rub candle wax on the wood runners.
– We are getting close to tomato growing season. As your plants start getting taller, use old nylons sliced lengthwise for ties. They’re strong but won’t damage the stems.
Remember: If you submit a helpful hint we will give you a 10% discount off your next cleaning. If we use your helpful hint we will give you a free upgrade on your next cleaning.