– Please make sure that your home is clutter-free so that our professionals can concentrate on cleaning. If we find that there is excessive clutter there may be an additional one-time charge, however a customer service representative will contact you prior to assessing any additional charges. So please make sure we can focus on just cleaning.
– Due to liability issues, our cleaners are not allowed to lift anything heavier than 25 pounds. To get the most out of your cleaning we suggest preparing your home for our arrival so that we are able to get to inaccessible areas, like behind couches and other furniture.
– We can never guarantee that every cleaner will speak 100% English. If at anytime you have trouble communicating with your cleaner call our Corporate Office at 512-201-4411 immediately and we will translate the conversation.
– Unfortunately, accidents can occur while cleaning your home. For this reason, we suggest that if you have any items that are fragile or irreplaceable, please put them in a safe and secure location.
– We never want to discard anything that is of importance to you. Always make sure to be clear what is not to be thrown away especially if it is important paperwork that can be easily mistaken as trash.
– If you are home at the time of the cleaning, we would ask that you look it over and make sure that you are satisfied. Please do this toward the end of our cleaning service.
– Our maids are not allowed to perform any special cleaning requests without management approval. If additional services are needed, please contact a customer service representative so we can document the change and inform your cleaner.
– Just as you are getting to know MiracleMaids as a company we are getting to know you as a customer. So please communicate to us any specific needs or areas that require special attention. Our ultimate goal is to make each and every cleaning better than the previous one. The only way for us to achieve that goal is through communication. Never hesitate to call and give us your feedback, be it good or bad, we want to know.