Cleaning your house is like the punishment of Sisyphus.
An endless task to be repeated over and over again.
Roseanne Barr, “The day I worry about cleaning my house is the day Sears comes out with a riding vacuum cleaner”.
So I thought I’d make a list of random thoughts of the things that we like about cleaning our own home.
1) Just like punching yourself in the face, it feels so good when you stop!
2) It is a wonderful diagnostic for discovering which body joints suffer the most from arthritis.
3) You discover why entering a room gives you that warm fuzzy feeling. Dust bunnies!
4) While you clean and polish the furniture, your nails automatically get cleaned and polished.
5) You found that earing that you lost several months ago but then realize that you threw out the matching one last week.
6) You just saw an episode of “The Hoarders” and now feel far more sanguine about the condition of your own home.
7) It teaches you the value of your time….
But why not let one of our reliable Miracle Maids teams come and clean your home for you. We come equipped with state-of-the-art, professional equipment. We use both Proteam backpack and upright vacuums which utilize their patented Hepa filtering system which captures 99.9% of all particulate matter 1 micron (1/25,000 of an inch) or larger.
Our maids are highly trained, quick, thorough and efficient. Because of their professionalism, one of our teams can usually thoroughly clean your home in two to three hours. A job that may take you all Saturday and Sunday.
Just like a lawn-care team the mows, edges, rakes and blows your yard in 30 minutes, (a job that may take you four or five hours to do as completely) our ladies can be in and out, job done perfectly, in a jiffy.
We’ll dust your furniture, scrub your toilets, tubs and showers. Make your faucets shine like new. Vacuum your carpets and throw rugs. Clean and shine your hard surface floors. Make your kitchen spotless. We’ll even make your beds if you leave out clean linens for us.
As Phyllis Diller once said: “Housework can’t kill you but why take a chance?
We offer weekly or bi-weekly maid service. Monthly cleanings or every three weeks. One time cleanings or seasonal cleanings. Move-out cleanings, Move-in cleanings. WE HAVE A CLEANING PLAN AND PRICE FOR EVERY HOME AND BUDGET.
For those of you that are placing your home on the market for sale, we offer a complete make-ready service. Whether your home has that “rode hard and put up wet”, lived in look and needs a lot of elbow grease or just needs some fine-point touching up, we have a cleaning plan for you.
As any good realtor will tell you, Curb appeal begins on the outside but continues the moment the buyer opens the front door. Staging and cleanliness is the key to a quick high dollar sale.
Here are three pictures of our leave-behind “Calling Card” which our gals do in every bathroom.
Call Miracle Maids @