If you submit a helpful hint we will give you a 10% discount off your next cleaning. If we use your helpful hint we will give you a free upgrade on your next cleaning.
– If you have a stubborn odor in your car, put a few charcoal briquettes in an open plastic tub under the seat. Should do the trick.
– When installing tall plastic bags in your kitchen trash container, poke a couple of holes towards the top with a steak knife. This will allow the trapped air to escape.
– Need to vacuum in a narrow, hard to reach place? Tape a paper towel roll on to the end of your vacuum cleaner wand. You can flatten it or even bend it into tight spots.
– If you have hanging indoor plants, you know how difficult they are to water. Place a handful of ice cubes in the pot. They will time release and you won’t end up with water on your furniture and floor.
– Aluminum foil makes a great way to wrap and store chunk cheese. It’ll keep it fresher longer and keep mold from forming.
– If you have dresser drawers that don’t pull in and out easily, rub candle wax on the wood runners.
– We are getting close to tomato growing season. As your plants start getting taller, use old nylons sliced lengthwise for ties. They’re strong but won’t damage the stems.
Remember: If you submit a helpful hint we will give you a 10% discount off your next cleaning. If we use your helpful hint we will give you a free upgrade on your next cleaning.