If you submit a helpful hint we will give you a 10% discount off your next cleaning. If we use your helpful hint we will give you a free upgrade on your next cleaning.
– Fencing Pliers are about the handiest single tool you can have around the house. It can be used as a hammer, pliers, prier, nail puller, staple remover, wire stripper, hole puncher and many other uses. They are great for rehanging pictures. The rounded head is perfect for rocking nails out of the wall without damaging the sheetrock. To easily cover the old hole, try a little white toothpaste. No one will ever notice.
– What gets wet when drying? (Answer at the end of this page)
– Food shopping for a healthy life. Next time you go to the supermarket, try staying out of the aisles and only shop the perimeter of the store. This is where you’ll find all the good (for you) stuff. Fresh produce, fresh meats, and fresh dairy. The aisles are where you find all the processed food.
– Have an old toothbrush handy in your cleaning supplies. They’re great for cleaning around the bathroom sink faucets and other tight spots.
– Honey never goes bad. If your honey has crystallized, warm it up in a bath of hot water. It will return to its former state. (This is only honey that comes from bees. If your honey came from a ceremony and has crystallized, your honey may already be in hot water and it may be irreversible.)
– Use the left-over juice from a jar of dill pickles to clean the copper bottoms of your pans. Just pour the juice in a large container, set the pan in the juice for about 15 minutes. They’ll come out looking like new. No elbow grease required.
– Answer: A kitchen towel!
Remember: If you submit a helpful hint we will give you a 10% discount off your next cleaning. If we use your helpful hint we will give you a free upgrade on your next cleaning.