If you submit a helpful hint we will give you a 10% discount off your next cleaning. If we use your helpful hint we will give you a free upgrade on your next cleaning.
– If you have high quality kitchen knives with wood handles, never wash in the dishwasher and never, ever soak in water. This will deteriorate the handles and ruin them over time. Really good kitchen knives, when taken care of, can last generations.
– Cleaning or replacing household air filters: Here are some basic guidelines for when to change your filters:
– Traditional Fiberglass or Polyester: Changed monthly
– Washable/Reusable: Washed out monthly and reused
– Ordinary Flat or Pleated: Changed every 2 – 3 months
– Deep Pleated: Changed once or twice a year
– Pleated, Permanently Charged Electrostatic: Every 2 – 3 months
– Electronic Air Cleaner: Cleaned regularly (once a month)
This will lower your utility bills substantially and avoid potential damage to your heating/AC system.
– Does your lettuce or bagged salad mix go bad before you can eat it all? Take ¼ sheet of paper towel, dampen it with clean water and put it in the bag. Your lettuce will last twice as long.
– Egg Yolks on plates – Never soak, or for that matter, spray plates with hot water. That will actually “Cook” the yolks onto the plates. Best idea? Soak in cold water for a while. Sponge. Then pop into the dishwasher.
Remember: If you submit a helpful hint we will give you a 10% discount off your next cleaning. If we use your helpful hint we will give you a free upgrade on your next cleaning.